viernes, diciembre 05, 2008


Seems like just yesterday, you were a part of me. I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong. Your arms around me tight, everything it felt so right; unbreakable, like nothing could go wrong. Now I can't breathe, no I can't sleep I’m barely hanging on. Here I am, once again I’m torn into pieces, can't deny it, can't pretend just thought you were the one. Broken up, deep inside, but you won't get to see the tears I cry behind these hazel eyes. I told you everything, opened up and let you in. You made me feel alright, for once in my life. Now all that’s left of me is what I pretend to be; so together, but so broken up inside cause I can’t breathe, no I can’t sleep,I’m barely hanging on.

3 comentarios:

Florencia Madeo Facente dijo...

Jajaja, deberían condenarme por bruja, pero justamente ayer me acordaba de vos, por una cosa que leí en la PC. Por eso me preguntaba cómo era tu mail, porque el anterior mío me lo "tomaron" y me tuve que hacer otro.

florence.m.f@live.com.ar

Espero que podamos hablar :) Ya tenés 14! Creéme que el tiempo no pasa, vuela. En el fotolog anime yo tenía 13.

Saludos! tu blog es muy lindo también.

Dani. dijo...

Ese tema una vez me lo mando una amiga, porque la profesora de ingles decía que mis ojos no eran 'brown', que eran 'hazel'. En ese momento, me acuerdo que le dije que era muy depre; ahora, siento que realmente está hablando de mí. God, god, un beso enorme cami :) ¡Cuidate! Un besito.

Teamcry dijo...

Behind these helzed eyes? ha-ha hace mucho que no escuchaba esa cancion..
Te gusta Decode? escucha I caught myself, tambien es banda sonora de twilight y es muyyy buena.

Saludos

::Teamcry::


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.