domingo, diciembre 14, 2008

Paraonia


Why does it feel like night today? Something in here’s not right today. Why am I so uptight today?Paranoia’s all I got left. I don’t know what stressed me first or how the pressure was fed, but I know just what it feels like to have a voice in the back of my head. It’s like a face that I hold inside, a face that awakes when I close my eyes, a face watches every time I lie, a face that laughs every time I fall and watches everything. So I know that when it’s time to sink or swim, that the face inside is here in me, right underneath my skin; It’s like I’m paranoid looking over my back, tt’s like a whirlwind inside of my head; it’s like I can’t stop what I’m hearing within, it’s like the face inside is right beneath my skin. I know I’ve got a face in me, points out all my mistakes to me. You’ve got a face on the inside too, your paranoia’s probably worse.

9 comentarios:

mili-milagros dijo...

ajajajaj es de la cancion de chiquititas
lo saque de ahi
muajaja
un besito (L)

Limón dijo...

si el ultimo cd es malisimo, pero igual se sarpan (L jaja besito ^^

María Eugenia. dijo...

Your paranoia is probably wrong (L) So true.

Guadalupe- dijo...

SI mui enamorada :$ jaja xD. me cope escuchando la musica qe tenes qe es genial :) jaja. un bessssso enore linda :)

ASH dijo...

jaja yo estoy como guada, el otro día mientras chateaba deje tu reproductor, bien ahí.
Besos :)

Camila dijo...

me re gusta tu musica : D

aguus dijo...

que linda musica :D
es todo muy lindo. Besitos (L)

aguus dijo...

que linda musica :D
es todo muy lindo. Besitos (L)

Dani. dijo...

I know you wanna, I know you wanna make loveee to mee (8) tu título me hizo acordar a ese tema que ME ENCANTA. Ahora me quedo tarareando bajito (? jaja un besito cami. Cuidate :)


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.