lunes, diciembre 08, 2008



Aaaai esta canción la sentí my yo, no se !


Down to you,you're pushing and pulling me down to you but I don't know what I bow when I caught myself I had to stop myself from saying something that I should've never thought of you. You're pushing and pulling me down to you but I don't know what I want, no, I don't know what I want. You got it, you got it ;some kind of magic, hypnotic, hypnotic. You're leaving me breathless, I hate this, I hate this! You're not the one I believe in with God as my witness...

3 comentarios:

aguus dijo...

un beso genia:D

Santi dijo...

muyyy buen blog te invito a que pases x el mio!!!
si sos la de la foto sos ree linda xD!!!

Guadalupe- dijo...

qe linda foto.
un besito nena :)
qe estes genial!


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.