lunes, marzo 09, 2009

Whatever,however, I swear I don't care !


Say whatever you have to say, I'll stand by you.Do whatever you have to do, to get it out and not become a reaction memory to hurt the ones you love you know you never meant to but you do, oh yeah;you do. Be whoever you have to be, I won't judge you. Sing whatever you have to sing to get it out and not become a recluse about how to come out, I know you never meant to but you do, oh but you do. Still I need your sway, because you always pay for it: and I, and I need your soul because your always soulful. And I and I need your heart, because your always in the right places. And take whatever you have to take, you know I love yacome however you have to come, and get it out and get it out! Take it out on me, take it out on me. I'll give it you all, I give it you all,I give it, I give you all,I give it you all, yes I will give it you all ...


This is pathetic-





Hey dad, look at me : Happy Birthday, I love you !
You are the best, you make me laugh and make me angry too. I've learned from you even when I didn't want to listen. I LOVE YOU.
Coming back to school sucks, but you, my friends, make it almost awesome-







8 comentarios:

Guadalupe- dijo...

un besooooo enorme ! tengo 0 ingles ! xD jajaj . que estes genial querida ! cuidate.

TRENDYROCK dijo...

Hola !
unbesazo guapa!! :)

ASH dijo...

el final es la posta , sin los amigos la verdad qe seria tedioso en serio, bien ahi con el título del blog, ahora me pegaste la cancion :P jaja beso ídola

Dani. dijo...

aaaaaww SWAY ♥ me acuerdo que ese tema lo venia escuchando en la vuelta de aquasol así con TODO en la cabeza. No sé por qué pero me pone muy sensible siempre ese tema. Sway, Gap, Watching The Ships Roll In y Seaside son un combo explosivo (? jaja. Un besito cami, cuidate. Espero que hayas empezado bien :)

SHOP it . dijo...

New Arrivals! Otoño 2009!

http://www.shop-it-argentina.blogspot.com/

Envíos a todo el país!

Unknown dijo...

{;^ )

Emili dijo...

Hey dad, look at me
pense que ibas a poner la cancion de simple plan xD
gracias x pasar
besitos=)

Cami. dijo...

La escuela sin amigos seria lo PEOR.


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.