jueves, noviembre 27, 2008

We're all a little insane


It's true, we're all a little insane; but it's so clear now that I'm unchained; fear is only in our minds taking over all the time. Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time. You poor sweet innocent thing dry your eyes and testify,You know you live to break me - don't deny, Sweet sacrifice. One day I'm gonna forget your name,and one sweet day you're gonna drown in my lost pain. Fear is only in our minds taking over all the time. Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time. You poor sweet innocent thing, dry your eyes and testify. And oh you love to hate me don't you, honey? I'm your sacrifice. [I dream in darkness,I sleep to die,erase the silence, erase my life. Our burning ashes blacken the day. A world of nothingness blow me away] Do you wonder why you hate? Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes? You poor sweet innocent thing dry your eyes and testify;You know you live to break me - don't deny sweet sacrifice

6 comentarios:

Guadalupe- dijo...

ta grosa la imagen !
jaja . no entiendo ingles :/ -
:D , un besito !

Dani. dijo...

Lamento decirlo, pero ya me rompieron el corazón. Igual, era como un favor devuelto... o algo así. Larga historia. Y dicen que las mujeres somos complicadas... whatever. Jaja, un besito cami (: Cuidate mucho. Hablamos !

aguus dijo...

entiendo algo de ingles,pero no entendi nada jaja
igual esta re linda la foto:D
cuidate !

genèse dijo...

como esta todo por alli? aca hace frio y ciro esta cada vez mas malcriadoouuu

Dani. dijo...

Todos tenemos esos días tristes, donde pasa ALGO y parece que nos pasara TODO. Bah, deja a esta loca. Lo único que me alegró realmente el día es que acabo de leer las primeras páginas de Amanecer. God, god, god. Y en un mes, sólo un mes, ahi firmes. Jaja, un besito cami (: Cuidate.

Dulce Arte dijo...

Me voy a quedar con un par de cosas que leí en el post..

Qiero ver Twilight yaaaaaaaa! jaja! Espero que esté buena..

Besooo!


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.