martes, noviembre 25, 2008

Hoy cumplo 14


Para el que no me ubica, yo soy la loca de la colita alta que parece la chilindrina.
Waking up I see that everything is ok, the first time in my life and now it's so great. Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed, I think about the little things that make life great. I wouldn't change a thing about it,this is the best feeling. This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now and I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by. I found a place so safe, not a single tear. The first time in my life and now it's so clear;Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here. It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere.I wouldn't change a thing about it, this is the best feeling. This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away, I need you now and I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by. It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling,It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away. I need you now and I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by.
Gracias a todos los que me habían saludado en la entrada anterior. Mi cumpleaños fue prácticamente perfecto, por el hecho de que no fue perfecto y eso me fascina, y quizás por eso me dieron gaanas de subir esta canción, a la que por alguna razón le encuentro relación con el tema. Saludos.
Cami con 14 ! :) ajaja estaba re emocion con eso xD

3 comentarios:

aguus dijo...

feliz cumple hermosa :D

Dani. dijo...

Que linda. Ya te pude desear felicidades y, como te dije, preparate para los huevazos del año que viene jaja. Dios, ya me haces sentir vieja (? jaja. Un beso enomre cami (: Hablamos !

Teamcry dijo...

Ahora si FELIZ CUMPLE!
Me quede mirando tu reproductora y tienes musica muy buena! definitivamente tenemos muchas cosas en común :D

Ojala recibas muchos regalitoosss.. y por mi parte Un regalo gigante con muchos buenos deseos y un abrazote :P!

Cuidate y Felices Días

¡Go To ThE pArTy!

::Teamcry::


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.