miércoles, septiembre 10, 2008

10/9
Tonight the sky above reminds me of you, love. Walking through wintertime where the stars all shine. The angel on the stairs will tell you I was there; Under the front porch light on a mystery night.I've been sitting watching life pass from the sidelines. Been waiting for a dream to seep in through my blinds.I wondered what might happen if I left this all behind. Would the wind be at my back? Could I get you off my mind this time?The neon lights in bars and headlights from the cars have started a symphony surrounding me. The things I left behind have melted in my mind and now there's a purity inside of me .

1 comentario:

Dani. dijo...

Debe ser alguna enfermedad, porque yo tambien ando con unos dias terriblemente malos, pero bueno. Al mal tiempo, buena cara (? jaja un besito cami :) Cuidate. Hablamos !

Por cierto, adoro la foto de los YYYs del titulo ! Te quedo barbara (;


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.