jueves, enero 15, 2009

I know it now


It was so easy that night. Should've been strong, yeah I lied; nobody gets me like you... Couldn't keep hold of you then ,How could I know what you meant? There was nothing to compare too. I know everything changes, all the cities and faces but I now how I feel about you now.
There's a mountain between us; but there's one thing I'm sure of that how I feel about you now. Can we bring yesterday back around ? 'Cause I know how I feel about yo now.
I was dumb, I was wrong; I let you down, but I know how I feel about you now.

6 comentarios:

Camila dijo...

amo tu pelooooooooo

Limón dijo...

Há. volvi con mi blog :3 bueno, eso noma' (?) peaceout.

Cami. dijo...

Me encanta tu playlist y la foto de Simple Plan que tenes abajo de todo ♥, son re capos ellos.

Camila dijo...

ahi
si es re lindo O.o

Teamcry dijo...

Hola!!
Te nomine a un meme, pásate por mi blog y te enteras :D
Cuidate y Saludos

Anónimo dijo...

Noc, ni qe mierda estoy firmando pero bueno, jaja xD Ai es muy lindo tu blog , me gusto :)
Vos ya sabes quien soy, y qe qiero muchisisisimo :)


What if I'm the bad guy?

What if I'm the bad guy?

Bitches

Bitches



Viona Art


The Veronicas

All this time you were pretending

All this time you were pretending

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.

I don't wanna wake up one day, and find out it's TOO late to do all the things I wanna do.